American Standard ASHPWH-80 240V 4500W 80 Gallon Heat Pump Water Heater, 240V The American Standard ASHPWH-80 is an 80-gallon hybrid electric heat pump water heater that can save you up to 75% on your water heating costs. It features a self-learning algorithm, 5 operating modes, a built-in leak detection system, and is Energy Star certified, AHRI certified, NEEA Tier 4 certified, Title 24 compliant (JA-13 models available), has a 10-year limited warranty, and has a wattage of 4,500 watts and a voltage of 240 volts.
Manufacturer part number:
The American Standard ASHPWH-80 is a 80-gallon hybrid electric heat pump water heater that can save you up to 75% on your water heating costs. It features a self-learning algorithm that will ensure you have hot water when you need it and save energy when you don't. It also has 5 unique operating modes to suit all water heating demands, a built-in leak detection system, and a user-friendly LCD display. The ASHPWH-80 is Energy Star certified, AHRI certified, and NEEA Tier 4 certified. It is also Title 24 compliant (JA-13 models available). The ASHPWH-80 comes with a 10-year limited warranty on the tank and component parts.
• AQUA COMFORT LINK app connectivity gives the ability to monitor and control your water heater remotely.
• I-MEMORY self-learning habit algorithm which will ensure you have hot water when you need it and save energy when you don't.
• 5 UNIQUE OPERATING MODES to suit all water heating demands. Comfort (default factory mode), Green, Fast, Electric, and Vacation modes.
• BOOST FUNCTION allows for a single heat up cycle using the heat pump and elements to decrease recovery time.
• BUILT IN LEAK DETECTION with app notifications and optional shut off valve at the inlet to provide peace of mind.
• ECOPORT CERTIFIED Demand Response ready (CTA-2045/OpenADR).
• USER-FRIENDLY LCD DISPLAY screen that allows for easy view of current operational status, parameter changing, and diagnostics.
• DUAL BACKUP INCOLOY HEATING ELEMENTS
• FULL FLOW BRASS DRAIN VALVE allows easy and quick drainage.
• FACTORY INSTALLED HEAT TRAPS reduce standby heat loss caused by heat migration to water pipes.
• TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE factory provided & installed.
• UP TO 4.01 UEF
• UP TO 87 GALLONS FIRST HOUR RATING (FHR)
• QUIET OPERATION with a sound rating of 49.1 dB.
• EXCEEDS PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS OF THE DOE
• REDUCES OPERATIONAL COST UP TO 75% versus conventional electric storage water heaters.
• ENERGY STAR LISTED
• AHRI CERTIFIED AND LISTED
• NEEA TIER 4 CERTIFIED
• TITLE 24 COMPLIANT (JA-13 models available).
• CAN OPERATE AT TEMPERATURES AS LOW AS 36°F
• HEAVY GAUGE STEEL TANK for extra years of trouble-free service.
• GLASS-LINED TANK with DuraGlas™ and fired at 1600°F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
• DUAL CATHODIC PROTECTION featuring a powered and a magnesium anode for enhanced protection and extended tank life.
• 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY includes 10-year limited warranty on tank and component parts.