The ZD is a power close and spring open damper. It has a 24-volt motor used to control circulating air in heating, cooling and ventilating systems. It is used when a normally-open damper is required. The ZD is typically used with the TrueZONE systems and other electronic zoning systems.
- Kevlar gearing reduces wear, more than doubling damper life.
- Adjustable range stops.
- Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
- Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
- Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
- Quieter operation with fewer blades.
- Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire installation.
- Reliable, strong, 24-volt spring-return motor.
- Fail-safe, normally open operation.
- Compatible with conventional and networked zoning.