JB DMG2-8 2-Valve Digital Manifold, Monitor (diagonal): 4 1/3” / 11cm, Pressure measurement range: -14.5 to 870 psi, Precision (at 71.6°F):+/- 0.5% fs, Temperature measurement range:-58°F – 392°F, Working temperature:14°F – 122°F
The latest addition to the JB manifold line-up, the 2-Valve DMG2 digital manifold stands out from the competition with a large, easy to read back-lit screen with intuitive buttons that make getting the job done even easier. The DMG2 is stored with over 80 refrigerants, simultaneous calculates superheat and subcool, and features a robust transducer that is as reliable as a traditional manifold.
- Its ergonomic design features a soft grip protective overmold with slip-proof notched knobs and a convenient hook to hang your manifold in tight spaces.
- It includes a rugged carrying case and heavy duty clamps.
- Preprogrammed with 80+ refrigerants.
- Simultaneous calculation of superheat and subcool.
- Robust transducer design.
- Sturdy body designed for resiliency.
- Heavy duty K-TYPE Thermal Couples included.
- Simple and Accessible data display.
- Pressure display: bar, psi, KPa, MPa
- Temperature display: °C, °F
- Vacuum display: microns, mbar, mmHg, Pa, mTorr
- Power source: 9V battery, 550 MAh
- Monitor (diagonal): 4 1/3” / 11cm
- Pressure measurement range: -14.5 to 870 psi
- Precision (at 71.6°F):+/- 0.5% fs
- Temperature measurement range:-58°F – 392°F
- Working temperature:14°F – 122°F
- Connections:4x ¼” SAE (7/16” UNF)
- Max. recording time:8h in device, 96h with DMG-DATA
Refrigerants: R11, R113, R114, R115, R116, R12, R1234yf, R123A, R124, R125, R13, R134a, R141B, R142B, R143, R143A, R152A, R21, R218, R22, R227ea, R23, R290, R32, R401A, R401B, R401C, R402A, R402B, R403A, R403B, R404A, R405A, R406A, R407A, R407B, R407C, R407D, R408A, R409A, R410A, R410B, R411A, R411B, R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R415A, R416A, R417A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A, R422B, R422C, R422D, R424A, R427A, R434A, R437A, R438A, R500, R502, R503, R504, R507A, R508A, R508B, R509A, R600, R600A, R601, R601A, R718, R744 (subcritical).